Home office furniture resources from GO2
We want your new GO2 office furniture to help you be as healthy, happy, and productive as possible, so we’ve prepared resources and information to help you plan your space, assemble and maintain your furniture, and get warranty information if you need it. Of course, we’re here to help, so if there’s anything we can do, just ask us.
Planning your home office workspace
A few minutes with a pencil, paper, and tape measure are essential to creating a productive workspace. Here are some tips to help you organize your home office for maximum efficiency.
- Choose your room or area. It should be quiet, have power, and good lighting. And a nice view doesn’t hurt.
- Make sure there’s electricity and internet access. You won’t want to trip over extension cords, and if your wifi signal is poor, video conferencing will be miserable
- Measure the space. It’s essential that your home office furniture actually fits in the available space, so measure twice!
- Choose the types of furniture you you need. Almost every workspace needs a good desk or work surface, a comfortable chair with good back support, and adequate storage. Think about what sorts of documents and and tools you use regularly, and how much space they require. You might need a tall 5-shelf unit, or a small wheeled cabinet.
- Narrow your selection based on color, fabrics, and finishes. This, of course, is the fun part: you’re going to spend a lot of time in your home office, so don’t underestimate the importance the aesthetics; you want to choose colors, fabrics, and finishes that harmonize with the rest of your home.
Assembling furniture for your home office
Most GO2 home office furniture comes ready to use. Simply remove and recycle the packaging and you’re ready to go. For the handful of products that require assembly or adjustment, we’ve included clear and helpful documentation in the package. If you can’t find it, you can always download or print a new copy below.
Maintaining your furniture
GO2 desks, storage units, and accessories are designed and built to provide years (and years) of trouble-free use. To keep your GO2 home office furniture looking and performing like new, our team has prepared a few tips.
GO2 home office furniture warranties
GO2 home office furniture is made with pride in beautiful Ludington, Michigan and we stand behind every desk, cabinet, and accessory we offer.